Valentine’s Day is coming up and you may find yourself looking for a thoughtful amusing gift for your special someone. Look no further, these free printable love coupons can help you create a cute DIY Valentine’s Day gift in no time!
Of course, you can also use these love coupons at any other time of the year.
This printable includes:
- 16 cute love coupons (4 per page – 4 pages, with or without trimming marks)
- blank coupons with space for you to write and invent your own coupons to make it even more personal
- A page with instructions and covers (front and back covers)
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
You don’t have time to print this right now? Pin this image for later:
If you’re not much of a crafter, you can also find many cool Love Coupons options on Amazon.
Instructions to create this Love Coupon Booklet
- Paper – It’s a little pricey but I love and used this specific paper for this DIY but you can use regular copy paper or whatever you have at home.
- Scissors or paper cutter (I love this tool, it’s useful for all types of papercrafts)
Download the PDF file further down this page and print the pages you need (you can print pages with or without trimming marks).
Cut all the coupons.
You’ll end up with a minimum of 18 coupons (16 coupons + 2 covers + potential blank coupons you’ll add). So it’s possible that your stapler won’t be strong enough to staple all your coupons at once. That was my case. If that’s your case too, don’t worry. Simply divide your big stack into two smaller stacks, staple each of them and then use glue or double-sided tape to connect both little stacks and create one coupon book.
16 different love coupons messages are included (4 pages with 4 different design coupons on each) and you also get a sheet with blank coupons that you can customize to make your gift even more special and personal.
Here’s a preview of the 4 different coupons designs:
Download your Free Printable Valentine’s Day Love Coupon Book