Free Printable Planner Pack for Winter / January
I’m excited to share a brand new freebie type today: it’s a cute printable planner pack filled with 4 cute pages you can use in January (or any other month).
4 types of pages are included in this printable planner pack :
- Monthly Planner Page – undated – titled for January (you can cover the title with a sticker or washi tape if you want to use it for a different winter month
- Weekly Planner Page – Week On One Page Dashboard Layout – undated
- Notes – grid paper
- To-Do List – half checklist/half dot grid
The pages are decorated with seasonal elements so it’s an easy way to add some color and decoration to your planner without necessarily using stickers or washi tape.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
I decided to keep the monthly and weekly planner pages undated so that you can use them anytime you want in the future.
You can add these pages to your current planner or use them on their own.
I’m sharing this printable in US Letter size but you can easily print it on other paper sizes by adjusting your printer settings.
Here are the percentages recommended to print from US Letter size to other paper sizes:
- to print a US Letter size document on A5 paper size: adjust your print scale to 68%
- to print a US Letter size document on Classic Happy Planner Size: adjust your print scale to 82%
Can I use these pages inside my digital planner?
Yes! I’m sharing the 4 pages inside a PDF file so you can also add these pages to your digital planner.
In the past, I used to share a new planner divider every month. Make sure to check them all here (more than 60 designs available)
What pages are included inside this printable planner pack?
Here is a low-resolution preview of the 4 pages included. You can download this free printable pack further down this page.
Weekly Dashboard Layout
Not sure how to make the best of your planner? Read this post: 150+ things to track in your planner
January Monthly Planner – Month on One Page
You can use this page for any other winter month by masking the title with stickers or washi tape
Notes Page (grid paper) To-Do List (half grid/ half checklist)
Would you like a neutral version of this type of planner pages?
I’ve created a pack with 160 printable planner pages in 3 sizes: the Ultimate Planner Bundle.
The 4 pages shared today, with seasonal decorations on them, are included inside the Ultimate Planner Bundle in a neutral design that can work all year round.
Want more printable bullet journal/planner inserts? Check out these posts:
- 30 day no spend challenge
- 100-Day Challenge Habit Tracker
- Free Printable Vertical Lined Weekly Planner Layout
- Free Printable Dot Grid Paper
- Free Printable Graph Paper
- Free Period Tracker for your planner
- Utilities Information Sheet
- New Resolutions Printable
- Birthdays & Events Tracker
- Important Dates Printable Tracker
- Songs of the Month Printable Planner Insert
- Free Printable USA Travel Map
- Free Printable Weekly Meal Planner
- Free Printable Cleaning Schedule
- Free Printable Grocery List
- Free Printable Christmas Gifts List
What are the benefits of adding printable planner inserts to your planner?
Adding printable pages to your planner is one of the easiest and cheapest ways to create a flexible planning system that truly fits your needs and works for you. I love the ability to add, move, remove, and change pages around. That’s the reason why I strongly recommend getting a planner that allows you to move pages around (disc or ring bound).
I can’t say enough good things about the concept of printable planner inserts and that’s why I think everyone should give it a try!
By adding printable planner inserts to your planner, you’re no longer limited to what comes inside commercial planners. You get to be creative and decide what sections and pages you need. We all have different lives, different ways of operating, and different needs… It only makes sense that we all should have different planners, customized to fit our needs.
Not sure how to make the best of your planner? Here is a list of 150+ things to track in your planner.
What paper hole punches do you need to easily add printable insert inside your planner?
For Disc Bound planners (such as Happy Planner), I recommend this Discbound hole punch, you can use it to punch all sizes of disc-bound planners (Big Happy Planner, Classic Happy Planner, or Mini Happy Planner).
For Ring-Bound Planners (such as Filofax, Carpe Diem, Websters Pages, etc), I recommend getting an adjustable 6-hole paper punch so that it can punch several different sizes of paper for different planners (A5, personal, micro, and compact…).
- Also read: 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies
Do you like this printable?
Check out the Ultimate Planner Bundle – 160 Planner Inserts to customize your planner & get more organized
Printable planner inserts are a cheap and easy way to customize your planner and make it fit your needs.
The Ultimate Planner Bundle includes 160 pages of printable planner inserts to help you organize all areas of your life: home management, health & wellness, finance, hobbies, goals, weekly, monthly, and yearly calendars.
I also included 12 different planner layouts to help you decide which layout works best for you. To make it easy to print and combine with most planners, 3 sizes are included: US letter, Classic Happy Planner, and A5.
You can see all the inserts included in this bundle, along with a special offer on this page: The Ultimate Planner Bundle.
You can see larger images and a flip-through video of all the 160 planner inserts included in the Ultimate Planner Bundle on this page. I also have a special offer for you:
If you like this freebie please consider pinning this image before downloading your file just below 🙂 Thank you for your support!Download this Free Printable Planner Pack
>> Subscribe to my newsletter to receive the password to be able to download all my free printables.
How to download this file?
Not a subscriber yet? Some of my printables (including this one) are for my newsletter subscribers only. It’s totally FREE of course!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get free access to exclusive free printables and stay updated.
- Existing subscribers – forgot your password? Make sure to check one of my emails to you, the password is reminded at the end of each newsletter. No caps, no space.
- You’re typing the right password but getting a wrong password error message? You may have an issue downloading if you click a link from Facebook or an email. If so, just open the link directly in your browser and this should solve it.
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
Don’t forget to also look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
Would you like more printables for your planner? Check out my bundles:
I created several special packs with printable planner stickers and inserts to help you decorate and organize your planner. You can compare all my packs at once and see more details on this page.
- the Functional Stickers Bundle: 50 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Kawaii Stickers Pack: 13 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Ultimate Planner Bundle: 160 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes: US Letter, A5/A4, Classic Happy Planner) to help you create a planner that really fits your needs! You can also try 9 different weekly layouts to see which style you like best! You can see all the inserts included in this bundle, along with a special offer on this page: The Ultimate Planner Bundle.
- 10 Lettering Workbooks with 370+ lettering worksheets: PDF (printable) & JPEG (for Procreate App+IPad)
- the Planner Lover Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle
- the Whole Shop Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle + 10 Lettering Workbooks
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter:
I think these pages might be your best, yet. So generous. The idea of a designed monthly spread like this is amazing. Thank you.
Thank you very much, I love it!!!! Happy new year!
I love these pages! I have some printed out and all ready to use in my 2023 planner. I am actually using the month view as my weekly page with a to-do list opposite of it. I can’t wait to see how this works out.
Thank you for these beautiful planner pages. I am really hoping that you will be doing more for the months to come.
Loving these pages! Thank you! Pleeease make it a monthly tradition!!!!