Free Printable Fall Starbucks Cups Planner Stickers
So I thought I would share with you a new set of stickers inspired by everybody’s favorite coffee place: I’ve created 4 different cups, designed with Fall and Halloween colors and patterns, and turned them into Fall Starbucks Cups printable stickers for your planner. `
After all, Pumpkin Spice Latte is now back so it’s never too early to start decorating your planner or bullet journal with adorable Starbucks cups stickers.
Make sure to also check out these 14 Free Halloween Planner Stickers Sets.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
I’ve mixed different sizes for these 62 stickers so you can use them in different ways.
This free printable includes:
- 36 small stickers (0,85″ high)
- 16 medium stickers (about 1″ high)
- 4 big stickers (about 1,8″ x 1,4″)
- 10 cups with space for notes – to write how much you spent or keep a note of a Starbucks date for example. Or just to write down any event or appointment.
Please note: This is a Fan Art Creation. I’ve created this little cup design myself, inspired by the Starbucks cups, but of course, I do not claim any ownership of the Starbucks trademark for this free printable. You can use it for personal use only.
Don’t forget to check the other free planner printables I’ve shared on the blog so far!
Want more? Follow me on Pinterest where I created a board dedicated to all the best free printable planner stickers I find online! There’s more than 500 at the moment and I keep adding new Pins to it!
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more tips and info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Don't forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!