Today I’m back to share with you this set of “finished reading” planner stickers.
These reading stickers are a good way to track and rate the books you read throughout the year. Each sticker includes space to write the title of the book you just finished reading and 5 little stars to rate how much you liked it. Simply color the stars to give a note out of five to the book.
I recently shared a matching set of “currently reading” planner stickers so make sure to get it too. You can use the “currently reading” when you start a new book and the “finished reading” sticker once you’re done reading it.
You can get the printable PDF file or transparent PNG file further down this page.
You can use the transparent PNG file to use these stickers inside your digital planner for instance.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
If you’re looking for ideas of more things to track in your planner to make the best of it, make sure to read this post with 150+ things to track in your planner. In this article, I’m also sharing a list of free tracking stickers and tracking printables I’ve shared so far.
You should also check out this post with more than 60 free functional planner stickers for your planner or bullet journal.
This set comes in rainbow colors that match my other functional stickers.
Each sticker is 1.5″ wide so it should be compatible with most planners. You can also use them inside your bullet journal.
How to use this set of Free Printable Finished Reading Stickers?
You can print these stickers on regular copy paper but if you know you’re going to be adding them to your bullet journal or planner, for convenience, I recommend printing these stickers on sticker paper.
If you plan to use these stickers in your digital planner, import the transparent PNG file and crop as needed.
You can choose between different types of sticker paper (or you can use regular copy paper):
- Most popular sticker paper among the planning community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Here’s a low-resolution preview of these free printable “finished reading” stickers. You can download the high-resolution PDF and transparent PNG files further down this page.You can download this set of stickers further down this page.
Would you like more printables for your planner? Check out my bundles:
I created several special packs with printable planner stickers and inserts to help you decorate and organize your planner. You can compare all my packs at once and see more details on this page.
- the Functional Stickers Bundle: 50 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Kawaii Stickers Pack: 13 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Ultimate Planner Bundle: 160 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes: US Letter, A5/A4, Classic Happy Planner) to help you create a planner that really fits your needs! You can also try 12 different weekly layouts to see which style you like best! You can see all the inserts included in this bundle, along with a special offer on this page: The Ultimate Planner Bundle.
- The super cute All-in-One Digital Planner: 155 pages and cute boho design to organize every aspect of your life in the most flexible way!
- 10 Lettering Workbooks with 370+ lettering worksheets: PDF (printable) & JPEG (for Procreate App+IPad)
- the Planner Lover Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle
- the “Most Popular Pirntables” Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle + 10 Lettering Workbooks
If you like this freebie please consider pinning this image before downloading your file just below 🙂 Thank you for your support!
DOWNLOAD Free Printable Finished Reading Planner Stickers
Subscribe to my newsletter to receive the password to be able to download all my free printables.
How to download this file?
Not a subscriber yet? Some of my printables (including this one) are for my newsletter subscribers only. It’s totally FREE of course!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get free access to exclusive free printables and stay updated.
- Existing subscribers – forgot your password? Make sure to check one of my emails to you, the password is reminded at the end of each newsletter. No caps, no space.
- You’re typing the right password but getting a wrong password error message? You may have an issue downloading if you click a link from Facebook or an email. If so, just open the link directly in your browser and this should solve it.
You might like these other free functional planner stickers:
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter:
Downloaded your currently reading and finished reading stickers. Makes my life easier to return my digital reading things and will not look at the same titles and wonder. Thank you for doing these. They are pretty and functional.