Here’s a new set of functional stickers that you can print and use in your planners. These “to buy” shopping list stickers will help you keep track of the most important things to buy.
Each sticker is 1,5″ wide and will nicely fit in all types of planners and bullet journals.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
ALSO READ: 45+ FREE Functional Planner Stickers
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- Electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more infos about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Download Free Printable “To Buy” Checklist Planner Stickers:
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
This set of stickers come in 16 bright colors that match the other functional planner stickers I’ve already shared! Make sure to mix and match them all: