Free Printable 21 Goals for 2021 Planner Insert
2021 is just a few weeks away and that makes it a perfect time to pause and reflect on what you’d like to accomplish next year. To help you do that, I created this free printable 21 goals for 2021 insert. You can use it on its own or add it to your planner. This 21 for 2021 printable is available in 3 sizes: US letter, Classic Happy Planner, and A5.
The concept is simple: list 21 things that you would like to do in 2021. It doesn’t have to be huge goals or things that require a year-long commitment. I also recommend that you try to be pretty specific with your goals, for example: “go to the gym at least once a week” rather than “exercise more”.
Don’t turn this list into a list of chores or duties, but instead remember to include goals that please you and get you excited: trying a new hobby, making time for “me time”, reading X number of movies, visiting a nearby place…
This printable is sort of a 2021 bucket list. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of ideas!
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
Pin this image for later:
Check out the Ultimate Planner Bundle – 85 Planner Inserts to customize your planner
The Ultimate Bundle includes 6 themed planner inserts packs with 160 pages of printable planner inserts to help you organize all areas of your life: home management, health & wellness, budget, hobbies, monthly/yearly calendars & schedules, and weekly planner inserts.
To help you make your choice and try different types of planner layouts, I’ve also included in the Ultimate Planner Bundle 9 different sets of weekly spreads (a week on 2 pages) inspired by Happy planner layouts: Vertical boxes, Lined vertical, Horizontal, Dashboard, Student Planner (with colorblocks), Fitness & Health, Checklist layout (similar to Miss Maker & Happy Hostess), Monthly.
You can see larger images of all the 160 planner inserts included in the Ultimate Planner Bundle on this page. I also have a special offer for you:
To make it easy to use, I’ve created this free printable in 3 sizes:
- A5: for bullet journals & A5 ring bound planners (can also be printed in A4 – same size ratio)
- US letter: for binders & BIG Happy Planner
- Classic Happy Planner size
Want more printable bullet journal/planner inserts? Check out these posts:
- Free Printable Vertical Lined Weekly Planner Layout
- Free Printable Dot Grid Paper
- Free Printable Graph Paper
- Free Printable USA Travel Map
- Free Printable Weekly Meal Planner
- Free Printable Cleaning Schedule
- Free Printable Grocery List
- Free Printable Christmas Gifts List
To easily add this printable inside your planner, I recommend these paper hole punches:
For Disc Bound planners (such as Happy Planner), I recommend the BIG Happy Planner punch (this way you can also punch the Classic or Mini HP with this punch) or the ARC paper punch (more sturdy).
For Ring-Bound Planners (such as Filofax, Carpe Diem, Websters Pages, etc), I recommend getting an adjustable 6-hole paper punch so that it can punch several different sizes of paper for different planners (A5, personal, micro, compact…).
Also read: 45 Must-Have Planner Supplies
Download Free Printable 21 goals for 2021 Planner insert
- My favorite planner supplies
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
How to download this file?
- Not a subscriber yet? Some of my printables (including this one) are for my newsletter subscribers only. It’s totally FREE of course!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get free access to exclusive free printables and stay updated.
- Existing subscribers – forgot your password? Make sure to check one of my emails to you, the password is reminded at the end of each newsletter. No caps, no space.
- You’re typing the right password but get a wrong password error message? You may have an issue downloading if you click a link from Facebook or an email. If so, just open the link directly in your browser and this should solve it.
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
Would you like more printables for your planner? Check out my bundles:
I created several special packs with printable planner stickers and inserts to help you decorate and organize your planner. You can compare all my packs at once and see more details on this page.
- the Functional Stickers Bundle: 50 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Kawaii Stickers Pack: 13 printable pages (PDF, PNG with transparent background, JPEG & Silhouette Cut Files)
- the Ultimate Planner Bundle: 160 printable planner inserts (in 3 sizes: US Letter, A5/A4, Classic Happy Planner) to help you create a planner that really fits your needs! You can also try 9 different weekly layouts to see which style you like best! You can see all the inserts included in this bundle, along with a special offer on this page: The Ultimate Planner Bundle.
- 10 Lettering Workbooks with 370+ lettering worksheets: PDF (printable) & JPEG (for Procreate App+IPad)
- the Planner Lover Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle
- the Whole Shop Bundle: Functional Stickers Bundle + Kawaii Stickers Pack + Ultimate Planner Bundle + 10 Lettering Workbooks
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter: