Here’s a set of free printable Happy Planner discs stickers to kickstart this 2019 Advent Calendar series! I’ll be sharing a new free printable every day on the blog from december 1st to december 24th.
These planner discs stickers are great to decorate any type of planner. They’re even better if you own a Happy Planner because they feature the recognizable Happy Planner discs in 24 different colors.
I know many of you love the Happy Planner disc-bound planners and so do I.
That’s why I created this set of fun Happy Planner discs that you can use to decorate your planner, bring a pop of color and show your love of everything planner related!
I included 2 pages:
- one page with rainbow colors that match the other functional stickers available on my blog
- one page with more pastel colors that is a closer match to Happy Planner discs colors
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
ALSO READ: 45+ FREE Functional Planner Stickers to find more printables for your planner (with matching colors)
Tip – Use Amazon to save money on Happy Planner Stickers Books:
You may not know it yet but you can find A LOT (I found 80) of Happy Planner stickers books on Amazon. What’s great about that is that prices tend to fluctuate on Amazon.
That means you can score really good deals on those items. I’ve gathered all the Happy Planner stickers books I could find (80) on Amazon on this page of my influencer storefront to help you compare prices.
The usual retail price of these stickers books is $20 and you can get some of them on Amazon for as much as 50% off, so it’s definitely a good idea to keep your eyes peeled and check prices on those items frequently.
Purchasing your stickers on Amazon is also a good way to avoid “hunting” for a specific sticker book in stores. I hope you find some good deals: see all the Happy Planner stickers books available on Amazon (affiliate).
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more info about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Download Free Printable Planner Discs Stickers:
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
This set of stickers includes 16 bright colors that match the other functional planner stickers I’ve already shared! Make sure to mix and match them all: