Here’s a new set of functional stickers that you can print and use in your planners. These Circle Reminder Planner Stickers are great to add a touch of color to your planner or bullet journal and keep track of important things to remember.
48 stickers fit on one page and I’ve included 12 different reminder stickers sayings. You can download this printable in 2 versions: rainbow (18 different colors, that match my other functional planner stickers) or completely black and white if you’re going for a more neutral style.
Each sticker measures 1″ so it will fit most planners and bullet journals.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
Here is a list of the 12 reminder stickers included:
- Must do
- Don’t forget
- Love this
- Big Day
- Note to self
- Top Priority
ALSO READ: 45+ FREE Functional Planner Stickers
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
A printer: I really recommend investing in an HP Instant Ink compatible printer if you’re into printables. Here’s how I can print for free or super cheap with it.
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more infos about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Download Free Printable Reminder Planner Stickers:
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
How to download this file?
- Not a subscriber yet? Some of my free printables are for newsletter subscribers only (it’s totally FREE of course!). The monthly calendar dividers are some of them. Subscribe to my newsletter to get free access to exclusive free printables and stay updated.
Existing subscribers – forgot your password? Make sure to check one of my emails to you, the password is reminded at the end of each newsletter. No caps, no space.
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
This set of stickers comes in 18 bright colors that match the other functional planner stickers I’ve already shared! Make sure to mix and match them all:
I create lots of free printables, if you want to make sure to be updated and receive exclusive freebies, join the Lovely Newsletter:
Hello, my password that was sent to my email didn’t work
Hi! I’m sorry to hear that. The password sent is correct. You may have an issue downloading if you click a link from Facebook or an email. If so, just open the link directly in your browser and this should solve it 🙂
Thanks for the black and white version 😀
I just went sticker crazy! I am so in love with the designs and amazing creativity put into these stickers. Thank you for sharing your hard work and I look forward to printing and using many of the planner stickers in my happy planner. This is truly a fun and artistic way to plan, scrap book, and just general craft with my child as well as other adults! I can’t get enough!