Here’s a new set of functional stickers that you can print and use in your planners. These Circle Reminder Planner Stickers are great to add a touch of color to your planner or bullet journal and keep track of important things to remember.
48 stickers fit on one page and I’ve included 12 different reminder stickers sayings. You can download this printable in 2 versions: rainbow (18 different colors, that match my other functional planner stickers) or completely black and white if you’re going for a more neutral style.
Each sticker measures 1″ so it will fit most planners and bullet journals.
(This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
Here is a list of the 12 reminder stickers included:
- Must do
- Don’t forget
- Love this
- Big Day
- Note to self
- Top Priority
ALSO READ: 45+ FREE Functional Planner Stickers
Supplies I recommend to make your own stickers
Choose one type of sticker paper:
- Most popular sticker paper among the planner community
- Removable sticker paper
- Clear sticker paper (the most expensive type of sticker paper)
- Shipping labels
Choose one type of tool to cut your stickers:
- Scissors (here’s my favorite pair!)
- An electronic cutting machine such as Silhouette or Cricut machines (I own both Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette Cameo 3 and highly recommend them)
If you want more infos about these different supplies, make sure to read the detailed comparative article I wrote about tips and tools you can use to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers.
Download Free Printable Reminder Planner Stickers:
- Discover my best printing tip: How to print for free or super cheap?
- Tips and tools to easily turn PDF printables into planner stickers
Don’t forget to also have a look at other planner freebies I shared on the blog!
This set of stickers comes in 18 bright colors that match the other functional planner stickers I’ve already shared! Make sure to mix and match them all: